A Daughter, determined to be all that God has predestined her to be. Striving to fulfill His purpose for her life; knowing that as a King’s daughter, all things are possible through God (Her Father)
who loved and created her;
Knowing most of all, that with all that she’s done in her past and just as she is today, with all her faults,
God (her Father) unconditionally loves her, claims her, protects her, and predestined her life.
She knows that God makes no mistakes and
she is wholly His.
Who is she?
She is a Daughter walking in the will of the Lord striving for Perfection! But warning to My Daughters! Be ever careful not to be a Shadow Walker.
What is a Shadow Walker you ask?
They are those who try to walk in someone else’s perception of what they believe you ought to do and how you ought to be, in order to be classified as a Daughter of God in their eyes. Keep your eyes on Him instead.
Fill your Heart with God’s Word.
Fill your Desires with God’s will.
Fill your confidence with God Himself!
Who is He?
ALL POWER, ALL GLORY, HE IS VICTORY, HE IS A PROTECTOR, HE IS INFINITE AND HOLY, HE IS THE LAMB, ALL KNOWING, the final Word HE IS THE FATHER!
We were created for a Purpose, Tested in the fire, Pressin’ towards the mark, and determined to go higher. Created for a purpose, predestined to succeed, steadfast in the faith and focused, and we will walk in victory!
Who Am I you ask?
I am who God created me to Be! I am Fearfully and I am Wonderfully made! I Am My Father’s Masterpiece!
I Am A MISRVALOUS
Daughter of MISR Court No. 193!
** 2017 DIVAN Officers **
- 1st Lieutenant Commandress: Dt. Janelle Pittman
- 2nd Lieutenant Commandress: Dt. Kara Arrington
- High Priestess: Dt. Natasha Avery
- Oriental Guide: Dt. Charlitha D. Hawkins
- Recordress: Dt. Jeronica Plummer
- Treasurer: Dt. Cathy Chambers
- 1st Ceremonial Daughter: Dt. Edith Henry
- 2nd Ceremonial Daughter: Dt. Patricia Vinson-Wallace
- Inside Spy: Dt. Alana Smoaks
- Outside Spy: Dt. Toni Brown
- Marshal: Dt. Tonya Wilkerson-Ridgeway
- Assistant Marshal: Dt. Juliette Stone
- Assistant Marshal: Dt. Renetta Johnson
- Directress of Youth Department: Dt. Juliette Stone
- Assistant Recordress: PC Sheri Walker
- Assistant Treasurer: PC Larolyn Young