2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;
16 From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.
Ephesians 4: 2-4 & 16 (NIV)
MISR Court No. 193 is a member of the Imperial Court, Daughters, Prince Hall Affiliate (PHA). The purpose of the Daughters is to unite women in friendship, to practice charity and benevolence, and to inculcate honor and integrity as symbolized in the legend of Egyptian mythology. The Daughters is of a fraternal, charitable and benevolent nature.
Over the last 30 years, MISR Court No. 193 has consistently provided outstanding service to their community while always looking for ways to raise the bar of success. There is nothing that these ladies can’t do, once they have set their mind to it.
- Disseminates information for educational opportunities and career planning to youth and young adults
- Provides opportunities for scholarship
- Stresses the development of powerful leaders
- Provides for effective networking among its members and organizations
- Recognizes the historic and current achievement of women
- Encourages Daughters to exert positive influences in their communities
- Encourages health awareness amongst youth and adults
- Renders emergency relief to distressed members in bone fide need of assistance
- Promoting positive influences in our communities
We are delighted that you have come to visit our website. Please sign our Guest book and let us know how we are doing.
Dt. Bonnie Buggs-Perow
2017, Illustrious Commandress